Monday, December 28, 2009

Organizing

I've spent part of the day organizing my clothing for recycling stash. Wow, do I have a lot of junk. Husband and son promised me a sewing/crafting area for Christmas but haven't gotten to setting it up yet.

So....I'm still all over the living room trying to figure out how to cut projects and set up my sewing machines and serger to get to work.

I found a wonderful wardrobe redesign blog online and signed the pledge to buy no new clothes for at least 6 months. Shouldn't be a problem. I haven't bought anything new in over a year. http://nikkishell.typepad.com/wardroberefashion/

My biggest challenge is design. I love the offbeat styles, but alas I am now 55 years old and all the "wisdom" tells me to dress like a crone and cut my hair short. Sheesh! Who makes up these rules anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment